OnlinePresentz is a multi-service digital agency with a core focus on social media programs and solutions. We apply our knowledge of social media and digital best practices to help our Canadian and international clients conceive and execute effective and measurable social campaigns and programs to meet their business needs.
Our core service areas include:
- Social Media Strategy and Community Management
- Content Development
- Search Engine Optimization
- Digital Paid Advertising
- Website Design
If you are an eager, versatile, creative, and hands-on professional with diverse interactive-agency experience in community management, online advertising and analytics looking to further your career in consulting and marketing project management, then we’d love to talk to you about joining the OnlinePresentz team!
As a Client Account Manager, you will lead and coordinate digital programs to ensure that our partners’ goals, needs, and desires are absorbed and translated into well-executed output value. Under the guidance of the Director of Operations, you will serve as our counterpart of key client stakeholders in their marketing organizations through effective management of OnlinePresentz resources, scope, budget, timeline, and processes. You will bring state-of-the-art knowledge about current and emerging social media practices to the role, and be expected to constantly remain abreast of best practices and evolve to better serve the team and our clients.
Your key areas of responsibilities include:
1. Campaign Strategy Development
2. Social Media Content Planning
3. Social Media posting, response management and proactive engagement
4. Content Scheduling and Quality Control
5. Reporting and Analysis
6. Program Management
7. Client Care
Desired Skills & Experience
- A minimum of two years experience with social media marketing
- Demonstrated strong knowledge across a range of social media platforms and management tools
- Understanding of, or experience with other digital marketing practices such as SEO, Google Analytics, Digital Advertising, Web Design, Graphics Design
- Creative, organized, and excellent communication skills
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous situations and able take proactive action towards a solution
Preferences will be given to candidates with the following credentials:
- Demonstrated experience in leading a team
- A portfolio of social media writing and case studies of successful social media projects you have participated in actively
- Previous experience in consulting
- Active use of personal social media channels
Expected Start Date
Interested candidates should send their resume to email@example.com expressing interest in the position. The timeline we have set for contacting applicants for an interview is on or slightly after Thursday, Oct. 13th 2016.