Our goal as an organization is to work with your team to utilize relevant social and digital strategies in an effort to positively affect your organizational goals, ambitions, and bottom line focus areas.
At the foundation of our pursuit in delivering value for your organization, there is a list of 8 fundamental philosophies that we focus on:
- We see our clients as partners, not just a revenue source, and our passion is to see you succeed in all areas of your business. We build the basis of our working relationship together on mutual respect and passion for achieving brand goals.
- For us, it is about clearly identifying what value looks like, then delivering it in a measurable and tangible way.
- We place extreme importance upon honesty and openness because in the absence of it, nothing good ever grows
- We believe in accountability without compromise
- We are passionate about building engaged communities. The desire to help hold organizations accountable for their actions while at the same time removing the barriers between brands and their consumers is what got us into this business in the first place
- Research and preparation are important to us because in the presence of it confidence is born, in the presence of confidence we can achieve some amazing things
- We want to give, we want to help, empower, love and support. Charity becomes more than a word when it is core to your being
- The learning never stops, our curiosity is never extinguished
Caleb graduated from Western Michigan University with an advertising and promotion degree, and has spent his career working with clients to develop digital marketing solutions. With an MBA from the Beedie School of Business, Caleb has demonstrated his ability to guide small to mid-size businesses toward success in online marketing of both B2C and B2B services and products across a wide range of industries. Caleb loves to Golf!
Started his career as a Mechanical Engineer, Tonny became a Business Process & System Integration Consultant after completing his MBA from the Beedie School of business. Tonny has worked with mid-sized to Fortune 500 companies to streamline clients’ operations through system integration projects and business process optimization. Outside of his professional career, Tonny is active with community work and has been involved with charity organizations including Junior Achievement of BC, S.U.C.C.E.S.S., and Plan Canada. Tonny lives with his wife in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia.